Skip to main content

Full House Thai Drama



photo credits: to the owner 


I still remember the feeling I got by watching one of the famous Korean drama Full-house , which was utterly amazing. I had completed that drama within two days. I know it’s crazy but that’s how good the drama was and is. It was the first ever Asian drama I had watched, hence it holds a special place in my heart.

If the original version was this good, I had to check out the new version of Full-house drama which was released in 2014, and I have to say that it was amazing.

Full-house Thai Drama is remake of the same Korean drama Full-house, even though being the same story it does have its own colors and characteristics.

Full-house is a story about a girl Aom-am who is tricked by her friends to go to Korea for a vacation so that they could sell her house and make money for themselves. Being a naïve girl, she is badly tricked and now a homeless girl she has nowhere to go. The only house she had was taken away from her by her own friends.

Fortunately, she ends up meeting the guy who has bought the house, who is none other than the super-star Mike D.Angelo.  Due to certain events, they end up living in the same house on contractual basis as Husband and Wife.  Keeping the term, the first person to fall in love with other has to leave the house.
photo credits : to the owner

As the drama progresses, things get complicated due to misunderstanding and constant conflict of trust between the characters and the most common thing in dramas, love triangle. How will they manage to survive this marriage? Will this marriage last? Will they fall in love?

This drama can be called the clichéd drama, the girl and boy meet they hate each other at first, but then slowly they fall for each other. It revolves around these aspects but there is more to it as well.

There this sweet relation Aom-am and Mike D.Angelo share throughout the story which is so cute to watch. The constant push and pull thing that they play with other is super sweet.  You can actually see the love and caring these characters have for each other. The chemistry of these two blew me away. They looked totally like a real couple.

There wasn't too much exaggeration in any scenes and each scene having both main characters looked really natural and perfect. I had butterflies in my stomach due to their chemistry. They were really cute.

This drama does a very good job in adding its new colors to the story rather than sticking to the original. I think the character development shown in this drama is much more than the original. And it seems all natural which I love about this drama.

Even the supporting actor were really good in this drama, especially the Guy, he was really cool. One can totally root for this person; he has such a nice vibe and character in this drama. I love him more than the person who played this character in the original version. And also the character of Mintra, so well acted. I really hated her for what she was doing. For you, to hate a character, thumps up for the actress.
Even the family shown in this drama is so sweet, It makes you feel one must have such in-laws. And how can I forget the House, Its so beautiful, I really loved it a lot. 

The music of this drama is also very sweet and nice.

I kind of had love-hate relationship with Aom-am friends, I don’t remember particularly loving them a lot. But they have also done a good job.

This drama had great characters, great story and great chemistry.

This drama tells you that even though your paths are completely different from each other, if you are destined to be together then no one can stop it. Its Fated.
photo credits: to the owner

I truly enjoyed this drama, if you don’t want to watch the old Full-house drama its fine , watch this one because it is much better than the old one.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Love : Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) - Chinese Drama Review

Poster Credit : to the owner Recently I have been so busy that I don’t get time to watch many dramas but then I came across few clips of Eternal Love: Ten miles of Peach Blossom and I decided to watch it as it intrigued me. It was my best decision as it was so good. Bai Qian is a princess of Qing Qiu a Fox Tribe, with the help of Zhe Yan she becomes a disciple of Mo Yuan, God of War. After a devastating war, immortals pay a huge price to seal the Ghost lord of Qing Cang. 70,000 years later, Bai Qian in attempt to re-seal the Ghost lord loses her memories and is send to mortal realm and there she meets Ye Hua, Crown Prince of Nine Heavens. And their love story begins. So hard to write summary for a fantasy drama as you don’t want to give too much away. The world created in this drama is so beautiful and magnificent to watch. But more than the world building, the characters are important as you cannot fall in love with a fantasy world without good characters in it.