Skip to main content

My Review : Kuroko no Basuke / Kuroko's Basketball Anime

picture credit : to the owners


Kuroko no Basuke or The Basketball which Kuroko plays is a anime based on the manga of the same name. 

I have never really been into any sports anime, I have watched a few but not a lot. The few that I have watched have been really good and I have loved them. But that was long time ago. 
I have not been into any sports anime since then. 

After coming across Kuroko no Basuke, I fell in love with this anime. 
This anime takes basketball to another level. I remember watching Dear Boys anime which was also good , but this one is just amazing. 

The Basketball team of  Teiko Middleschool is a very popular for basketball because of its extremely strong team known as Generation of Miracles. After graduating from the middle school all the five members of the team went to different high schools with top basketball teams. 
But there was one more member in the team who every few people new about, sixth phantom of the team of Generation Of Miracles. 
This boy is now joins Seirin High, new school which has a powerful yet a little known team. 
Now Kuroko Tetsuya with Taiga and his team members must fight with other five members of Generation of Miracles and become the Japans new Best basketball team.

The best part of the story is that they have given justice to each and every character. It makes you love them and has really good character growth. 

This anime will keep on on the edge during the basketball matches. I being new to basketball was also mesmerised. 

I was squealing like a fan girl during some moments of the series.Basketball Matches in this anime are truly intense, as the person watching the anime can also feel the pressure. 

Not to forget, this anime has amazing humor. The comedic scenes are just extremely funny. The timing of comedy is used perfectly. 

There are so many great characters in this anime which really makes you think ; who should I root for? 

I completely enjoyed this anime. I love Kuroko and Taiga and also the other former members of Generation of Miracles. 

It is a complete package of everything. And I love this factor of this anime.

Currently this anime has two complete season and third one is currently airing. 

Both the seasons are amazing and really cool to watch. 

Don't miss this anime, It is really fun and cool .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Love : Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) - Chinese Drama Review

Poster Credit : to the owner Recently I have been so busy that I don’t get time to watch many dramas but then I came across few clips of Eternal Love: Ten miles of Peach Blossom and I decided to watch it as it intrigued me. It was my best decision as it was so good. Bai Qian is a princess of Qing Qiu a Fox Tribe, with the help of Zhe Yan she becomes a disciple of Mo Yuan, God of War. After a devastating war, immortals pay a huge price to seal the Ghost lord of Qing Cang. 70,000 years later, Bai Qian in attempt to re-seal the Ghost lord loses her memories and is send to mortal realm and there she meets Ye Hua, Crown Prince of Nine Heavens. And their love story begins. So hard to write summary for a fantasy drama as you don’t want to give too much away. The world created in this drama is so beautiful and magnificent to watch. But more than the world building, the characters are important as you cannot fall in love with a fantasy world without good characters in it.

Full House Thai Drama

photo credits: to the owner  I still remember the feeling I got by watching one of the famous Korean drama Full-house , which was utterly amazing. I had completed that drama within two days. I know it’s crazy but that’s how good the drama was and is. It was the first ever Asian drama I had watched, hence it holds a special place in my heart. If the original version was this good, I had to check out the new version of Full-house drama which was released in 2014, and I have to say that it was amazing. Full-house Thai Drama is remake of the same Korean drama Full-house, even though being the same story it does have its own colors and characteristics. Full-house is a story about a girl Aom-am who is tricked by her friends to go to Korea for a vacation so that they could sell her house and make money for themselves. Being a naïve girl, she is badly tricked and now a homeless girl she has nowhere to go. The only house she had was taken away from her by her own friends.