Skip to main content

5 dramas I am currently Watching !!!


Finally after a really long time I got to upload a blog post, So I thought why not share with you guys the dramas I am watching currently. 

So here are the drama which I have been watching this year.

1) Descendants of the Sun 


poster credit : d owner 


 Yeah I know that I m so late on this one. I was too busy to watch this drama. But now I am watching it and it is a good drama. 
Again a very hyped up drama but I think it is worth the hype due it's story and actors. 
A complete character driven story and drama which will grab you from the beginning. A pretty good drama. So far loving it. :-)
Full review coming soon !!!

2) Entertainer 


poster credit : d owner


After knowing this one has Jisung in it, I had to watch it. The cast of this drama is truly amazing but more than that I love the story. It is not a complete flawless story-line but still you will fall for the characters. Due to this fact, I love this drama. 
So far loving it :-) 

3) Another Miss Oh Haeyoung 

poster credit: d owner


With a very different plot line, Another Miss Oh Haeyoung is interesting and fun to watch. It is grabbing from the first episode itself. 
Love the cast and story. 
This one is unique and really interesting.
So far good drama to watch !!!

4) Doctors 
poster credit: d owner


I haven't started this one yet. But I will be soon watching it. 

The premise seems nice and most importantly it has Park Shin-hye, one of my favourite actress in k-drama land. 
So I am looking forward to it. It looks like this is going to a nice drama this year.

5) Lucky Romance 

Poster credit : d owner


This drama stars my favorite Hwang Jung Eum, so I have to watch this drama any how. 
I have really high expectations from this one. The story seems interesting and fun to watch. 
Hoping for the best !! So far it is fun to watch this one. Light on head with sweet characters.

So these are the dramas I watching currently. Hope you have fun with these dramas as well. 

Have A Nice Day !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Love : Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) - Chinese Drama Review

Poster Credit : to the owner Recently I have been so busy that I don’t get time to watch many dramas but then I came across few clips of Eternal Love: Ten miles of Peach Blossom and I decided to watch it as it intrigued me. It was my best decision as it was so good. Bai Qian is a princess of Qing Qiu a Fox Tribe, with the help of Zhe Yan she becomes a disciple of Mo Yuan, God of War. After a devastating war, immortals pay a huge price to seal the Ghost lord of Qing Cang. 70,000 years later, Bai Qian in attempt to re-seal the Ghost lord loses her memories and is send to mortal realm and there she meets Ye Hua, Crown Prince of Nine Heavens. And their love story begins. So hard to write summary for a fantasy drama as you don’t want to give too much away. The world created in this drama is so beautiful and magnificent to watch. But more than the world building, the characters are important as you cannot fall in love with a fantasy world without good characters in it.

Full House Thai Drama

photo credits: to the owner  I still remember the feeling I got by watching one of the famous Korean drama Full-house , which was utterly amazing. I had completed that drama within two days. I know it’s crazy but that’s how good the drama was and is. It was the first ever Asian drama I had watched, hence it holds a special place in my heart. If the original version was this good, I had to check out the new version of Full-house drama which was released in 2014, and I have to say that it was amazing. Full-house Thai Drama is remake of the same Korean drama Full-house, even though being the same story it does have its own colors and characteristics. Full-house is a story about a girl Aom-am who is tricked by her friends to go to Korea for a vacation so that they could sell her house and make money for themselves. Being a naïve girl, she is badly tricked and now a homeless girl she has nowhere to go. The only house she had was taken away from her by her own friends.