Skip to main content

Top 5 End of the Year Korean Dramas (2016)

I really can't believe that this year is coming to an end. There is exactly a month and a half left for the year end. But with end of the year coming near, there are many Korean dramas I am excited to watch.
There are some really cool and exciting dramas which are coming out and I wanted to share this with you guys.

Recently I have some time in my hands due to which I can do quite a bit of drama watching as well as Anime watching. Be ready for some exciting stuff on my blog.

Now lets get into drama I am currently watching or looking forward to.


1) Sweet Stranger And Me Or The Man Living in our House

poster credit : to the owner

This drama recently started airing and I am surprised to see that this drama is actually really unique and fun to watch.
I wasn't expecting it to be good, I thought it was going to be cliched romantic comedy but Sweet Stranger and Me has surprised me.
The story follows A flight attendant who comes back to her hometown to visit her mother's grave and finds a  young man living in her house telling her that "He is her Father".
The plot itself is quite unique, the characters are really interesting. Even though it is a Romantic Comedy it does have some suspense which adds on to the fun.
If you are looking for a good romantic comedy then Sweet Stranger and Me won't disappoint you.
I love it.


2) Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo

Poster Credit : to the owner


If you are a sports loving person then this drama is for you. Its a coming of age sports drama of aspiring athletes who experience love, struggles and hope to chase their dreams.
This drama looks really promising and fun to watch. I love coming of age stories in general. So I am really looking forward to watch this one.
Its a sports drama and if you are a fan of this genre I think this will be the one drama you might wanna watch.


3) Goblin 

Poster Credit : to the owner

 Goblin is a super-natural drama that I am super excited about. The story follows Gong Yoo a Goblin, who is also a protector of souls and wants to find a bride to end his immortal life. On the other hand, the Angel of Death has Amnesia.  They both send the dead off into the after life.
Well this drama is surely on top of my lists to watch while airing. I think it will be worth the wait.
I find the story to be interesting and unique. I can't wait to watch this super natural drama.


4) The Legend of the Blue Sea

Poster Credit : to the owner


Frankly, I m not so excited for this drama. But I am still going to watch this drama. Because it looks like I might enjoy it once I start watching it.
The story follow the last mermaid on earth and a genius swindler who meet and how the mermaid tries to adjust to the life on earth. It again has quite a different and unique story line and seems like it will be fun.
But then again I am not sure whether I will watch this drama while airing or I will marathon it after it is aired. There is a lot of hype for this drama as it stars Lee Min-Ho and Jun Ji-Hyun.


5) Hwarang- The Beginning

Poster Credit : to the owner

This drama is dream come true for all the Kdrama Fans. It has so many good looking men. Not only good looking but also one of the best upcoming actors in Kdrama land. 
The drama follows a group of youth in the capital of Kingdom Shilla. It is about love, passion, struggles of this young men. 
That is only what I know as of, but I am sure there will be info out soon. Nevertheless, I am waiting for this history drama because after Scarlet Heart Ryeo I truly long for a good history story. 

So these are the dramas that I will be watching towards the end of this year. I am really excited to watch some really good dramas. I hope you guys find something that you like to watch in this list. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Love : Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) - Chinese Drama Review

Poster Credit : to the owner Recently I have been so busy that I don’t get time to watch many dramas but then I came across few clips of Eternal Love: Ten miles of Peach Blossom and I decided to watch it as it intrigued me. It was my best decision as it was so good. Bai Qian is a princess of Qing Qiu a Fox Tribe, with the help of Zhe Yan she becomes a disciple of Mo Yuan, God of War. After a devastating war, immortals pay a huge price to seal the Ghost lord of Qing Cang. 70,000 years later, Bai Qian in attempt to re-seal the Ghost lord loses her memories and is send to mortal realm and there she meets Ye Hua, Crown Prince of Nine Heavens. And their love story begins. So hard to write summary for a fantasy drama as you don’t want to give too much away. The world created in this drama is so beautiful and magnificent to watch. But more than the world building, the characters are important as you cannot fall in love with a fantasy world without good characters in it.

Full House Thai Drama

photo credits: to the owner  I still remember the feeling I got by watching one of the famous Korean drama Full-house , which was utterly amazing. I had completed that drama within two days. I know it’s crazy but that’s how good the drama was and is. It was the first ever Asian drama I had watched, hence it holds a special place in my heart. If the original version was this good, I had to check out the new version of Full-house drama which was released in 2014, and I have to say that it was amazing. Full-house Thai Drama is remake of the same Korean drama Full-house, even though being the same story it does have its own colors and characteristics. Full-house is a story about a girl Aom-am who is tricked by her friends to go to Korea for a vacation so that they could sell her house and make money for themselves. Being a naïve girl, she is badly tricked and now a homeless girl she has nowhere to go. The only house she had was taken away from her by her own friends.